Thursday, July 15, 2010

Great Family Movies

The Hubs and I are avid movie goers (or DVD at home goers).  We saw two awesome family-friendly films this weekend I thought I'd share. 

First is Jonah A Veggie Tales Movie.   As we were watching I just about fell out my chair when one of the characters (Carlisle the caterpillar) called Jonah Grumpypants.  I know, I know it's silly - I just never thought I'd hear someone else called my name.  And really it's a great way to introduce the trailer I found.  Enjoy!



Can you tell I really like this movie?

Next was Disney's Princess and the Frog.  Love, love, love this movie!  First, because it is set in our home state of Louisiana.  Second, Raymond!  Raymond is the cajun firefly from the swamp and he so reminds me of some of my relatives.  D and I rolled when he asked if the frogs were from Shreveport.  If you love all the classic Disney animated films (The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, etc)  you will love this.

No comments: