Friday, November 19, 2010

Frequently Friday

It's been another very crazy week, but hopefully I'll have some down time soon.  So not much time to look at blogs, but I did find these three awesome posts.  Hope you enjoy.
  1. I think this is just so smart.  What a great way to get organized and clear away all those little loose pieces of paper from around the house.  Thanks ThriftyDecorChick!  A Hidden Memo Board.
  2. This little lady is an answer to prayer.  If any of you struggle with planning your weekly menus and/or getting it done in time to eat, then check out Make 5 Dinners in ONE Hour.  Make sure to tell her I sent you.
  3. Make sure you visit BigMama and read all her beauty product wisdom - such a great post.

Please leave a comment for these ladies and show some bloggy love, and tell them I sent you.

1 comment:

TheFancyFritter said...

Hey Kelly! Just dropping by to take a look at your blog! I paid the same girl that designed your blog to do mine over a year ago & now all of my images are gone & she isn't answering any of my emails. I know she is no longer doing blog design, but I figured she would still help the people she had worked with in the past. Have you heard anything from her lately b/c I see that your blog still looks great?!? Hope you're doing great! Talk to ya soon!