Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Moving Day or Days I Should Say

Well it is officially MOVING DAY! Yay! I have prepared for and dreaded this day for weeks. Now it is finally here. Although a lot of the heavy duty stuff was done last night by my new superheros.

Sasquatch and his two awesome Side Kicks - Troy and Noland. You guys rock! I mean they really do. Troy was even injured and he still managed to get it done. These guys moved the refrigerator, washer and dryer, sofas, dressers, hutches, and dining room tables with the greatest of ease (well - maybe not ease, but they did it).

Poor things! We have had the most wonderful Fall weather the last few days. Cool and breezy. Then yesterday the Heavens decided to rain down their fury, not to mention 200% humidity. It was awful, but my superheros persevered.

So that's the latest update. Sasquatch and I need to get back to work. I'll catch ya in Houston (with pics hopefully!).

1 comment:

TheFancyFritter said...

Yay! So glad it's finally time! I know will be ready to get all settled in! Hope to see you in Nov. when mom and I come down for Lindsay's other shower! Maybe we can all go eat or something! :)

Love you!