Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lots of Change

I know, it's been a good week since I've posted anything, but I've had a lot going on. I cannot reveal the big change now, but will very soon. All I will say is that the Hubs and I have a big adventure ahead of us (no, I'm not pregnant).

Well, I don't know about you, but I do not do change well. at. all. I tend to freak out, fret, worry, go insane (as Sasparilla loves to put it). I always wonder why I do this because every time a big life change has occurred God has carried me through beautifully. He always makes everything fall into the exact right place at the exact right time. But yet, I still fret. I usually end up making myself an exhausted mess and the people who love me are so annoyed. Where is my faith? Does anyone else struggle with this? How do you deal with it?

So as I was beginning my descent into anxiety hell, I opened my email and found this wonderful devotion from Proverbs31 Ministry by Tracie Miles. It's as if she's lived my life. Please check it out, it will bless your day.

I'll leave you with words of comfort from out LORD on this subject:

And my God will meet all of your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19 (NIV)

You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. Psalm 32:7 (NIV)

Oh and check it out. I have a button thingy. Jenny from Simply Delightful Designs made one as part of my blog redesign. Grab it on the side bar. Tell all your friends!


No comments: