Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Mistake

Ok, so apparently I am the worst wife in the world. In my "Show Us Your Life"post I said that Don and I were married on January 18, 2009 - um, no, it's January 19. Seriously, I know my anniversary, it was just a momentary lapse of memory. But the hubs was not happy. Then, I did not give Don credit where credit was due (oh the humanity! how does he put up with me?). I said Don's friend did some graphic design work on the light saber photo below. Well, I was again very wrong - this is Don's creation:


I stand corrected, please forgive me. All should be right with the world now.

Several people commented on the wedding - our colors, our theme, the bridesmaids dresses. Thanks for all the sweet comments. I worked hard on our wedding. I wanted it to be beautiful and memorable, but not over the top. With my Mom, sister, SIL, and MIL's help (as well as tons of help from Don), we accomplished just that. Then we planned my sister's wedding for August (8 months after my wedding - my bro in law proposed less than a month after our wedding - my mom was a little freaked out , but we had a beautiful wedding for them too).

So I made a boo-boo, sorry and I guarantee it will happen again. The End.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

It's ok...I forgive you.

TheFancyFritter said...

Oh how funny! Thanks for clearing all that up! :)

I loved your wedding..it was so beautiful!

Melissa Stover said...

oh that's funny. i do it all the time too. we were married may 26 but i always think it was the 25th. it just sounds better.