Thursday, August 6, 2009

Turn That Frown Upside Down

I just had to post this, especially considering what the past few days have been like (there's a reason my husband calls my GrumpyPants). This is an awesome devotion from Lisa TerKeurst. Please check it out, it will bless your day. I will leave you with the Power Verses from the devotional and pray God's Word lifts your heart:

Philippians 4:4-5, "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all..." (NIV)

Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." (NIV)

Colossians 3:15-17, "Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." (NIV)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I loved reading about your wedding and honeymoon... it was as opposite from mine as you can get - we were on the beach and went to the bahamas for our honeymoon! ha!thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! It made my day when I popped on over here and saw my button! ;-) **big grins**